Network  Bondi Classifieds Sydney | 3 rd of Mar 2021 05:06 PM

** Subscribe for a chance to Win Prizes

Migration agent

Posted : Saturday 13th of February 2021

Website/Blog :

ABN : Miles International Consultancy

Accreditation : New South Wales

Location : SYDNEY-NSW-2000 (NSW - Sydney)


You don't have to use a migration agent to apply for a visa but if you do, you should use a registered migration agent. Registered keep up-to-date with current laws and procedures. Only registered migration agent can give you immigration assistance



Other related ads

Other related ads

Go To Top